Application Portal of the HECTOR School (KIT)
Welcome to the application portal of the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management. Please apply here for the part-time Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs.
- To begin the application process, it is necessary to register with your email address.
- Please confirm your email address in the confirmation email.
- After confirming the registration, you can log in and start the online application
You are free to save your data, log out, and log back in to continue any time. For this purpose, please go to the login page. After the application form has been completed and sent, changes are no longer possible.
Before starting the application process, we recommend you to have the following documents at hand*:
- Curriculum vitae (file format: .pdf)
- Certificates (e.g. Bachelor certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement) (file format: .pdf)
- Passport photograph (file format: .jpg)
- Job reference (official letter of your current employer that states your position and how long you have been working there; signed by the supervisor, functional manager or the HR manager)
- Optionally, letter of motivation (file format: .pdf)
- Letter of recommendation regarding your skills (e.g. by your employer, former employer, or former professor) (file format: .pdf)
- English language proficiency test certificate
(if English is not your mother tongue nor has it been the language of instruction for the last five years), if already available (file format: .pdf)
- Optionally, other documents proving your qualification
- Declaration of financial support. Please download the file Financial Support.pdf and have a filled out and signed version ready for upload.
We are looking forward to your application.
To allow a trouble-free application process, please make sure that cookies are activated.
* In case you don’t have all documents at hand, you may submit them at a later time (but please be aware that we can’t take the next step in processing your application until your documents are complete).
There is no application deadline. Applications can be submitted throughout the whole year. However, for a study start in the same year we recommend international applicants to submit the application until June, especially if a visa is required.
Find more information on the HECTOR Schools application procedure on our webpage.
We are happy to help you.