Welcome to the application portal of the HECTOR School, Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
You can apply online for the part-time Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs of the HECTOR School.
To begin the application process it is necessary to REGISTER and create a personal profile. After confirming registration by e-mail, you can log in to your profile and start completing the online application form.
You are free to save your data, log out, and log back in to continue any time. For this purpose, please go to the LOGIN page. After the application form has been fully completed and sent, changes are no longer possible.
Before starting the application process, we recommend you to have the following documents at hand*:
- Curriculum vitae (file format: .pdf)
- Certificates (e.g. Bachelor certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement) (file format: .pdf)
- Passport photograph (file format: .jpg)
- Job reference (official letter of your current employer that states your position and how long you have been working there; signed by the supervisor, functional manager or the HR manager)
- Optionally, letter of motivation (file format: .pdf)
- Letter of recommendation regarding your skills (e.g. by your employer, former employer, or former professor) (file format: .pdf)
- English language proficiency test certificate
(if English is not your mother tongue nor has it been the language of instruction for the last five years), if already available (file format: .pdf)
- Optionally, other documents proving your qualification
- Declaration of financial support. Please download the file Financial Support.pdf and have a filled out and signed version ready for upload.
We are looking forward to your application.
To allow a trouble-free application process, please make sure that cookies are activated.
* In case you don’t have all documents at hand, you may submit them at a later time (but please be aware that we can’t take the next step in processing your application until your documents are complete).